Fiberspar LinePipe™ installs and operates in the harshest conditions.
Click Here to read more.
LinePipe LPI: Large-diameter pipe.
Click Here to read more.
LinePipe for infield Gathering Systems and Well Hook Ups
- LinePipe is used in production gathering, injection, and disposal applications, to produce oil and gas or transport produced fluids.
- Spoolable, fiber-reinforced LinePipe costs much less to install than stick fiberglass or steel.
- LinePipe installs much faster than any other pipe. Depending on pipe size and reel capacity, continuous sections up to two miles long can be installed in a single pass. Lay rates of 10,000 ft or more per day are possible.
- Using simple Fiberspar full-strength connectors, total line length is unlimited.
- LinePipe installs with a minimum number of buried joints or none at all.
- LinePipe is immune to internal and external corrosion.
- Patented, full-strength, connectors are fast and easy to install in the field using hand tools.
- It is compatible with most oilfield treating and production fluids including CO2, H2S, brine.
- When used above ground, pipe integrity is unaffected by UV radiation.
- LinePipe's corrosion resistance offers substantial cost benefits over the life of the line.
LinePipe offers better performance, with more safety
- LinePipe's smoother inner surface can substantially improve flow rates over the same size steel.
- In many cases, it is superior to steel in resistance to abrasive flow.
- LinePipe has an operating temperature range from ambient up to 140°F (60°C), or 180°F (82°C) and can be installed up to -29°C.
- Light weight and low bending stiffness makes handling safer and installation easier.
LinePipe for existing flowline remediation
LinePipe provides a full-strength, permanent solution at a dramatically lower cost than replacement.
- Fiberspar LinePipe is continuous length, full-strength, flexible composite pipe pulled or pushed through your existing flowlines.
- LinePipe is the fastest and most economical way to remediate your flowlines permanently.
- It never corrodes, lasts far longer than steel, and is safer to handle.
- LinePipe has high-pressure capability and simple, full-strength connections.
- In typical installations up to 5,000 ft, there is little flow reduction or pressure drop.
- Pull-through remediation offers a substantial cost savings compared to line replacement.
- It provides a full strength repair.
- Continuous lengths up to 9,000 ft have been installed.
- No loss of flow or increased pressure drop on lengths up to 5,000 ft is typical.